David Becker/Getty Images
Brianne Tracy
June 07, 2017 02:51 PM

Ariana Grande is heading back on tour.

The singer will resume her Dangerous Woman world tour in Paris on Wednesday, more than two weeks after it was suspended following the deadly Manchester terrorist attack.

“First show back tonight. Thinking of our angels every step of the way. I love you with all my heart,” Grande, 23, posted on Instagram along with a photo of the Eiffel Tower. “Grateful for and incredibly proud of my band, dancers and entire crew.”

She continued: “I love you I love you.”

Immediately following Grande’s Manchester concert on May 22, 22 people were killed and more than 100 were injured after a suicide bomber detonated an improvised explosive device. The tour was postponed to “further assess the situation and pay proper respects to those lost,” the singer’s management previously told PEOPLE in a statement.

On Sunday, Grande took the stage in Manchester once again for her star-studded benefit concert for the victims of the attack. The concert raised $13 million for those affected.

About 50,000 fans gathered in an act of strength for the sold-out One Love Manchester concert, which included performances from Pharrell Williams, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Niall Horan, Robbie Williams, the Black Eyed Peas, Marcus Mumford and Katy Perry, among others.

“I want to thank you so much for coming together and being strong,” Grande told the crowd during the concert. “I love you guys so much, and I think the kind of love and unity you’re displaying is the medicine the world needs right now.”

 

You May Like

EDIT POST