The (onscreen and off) lovebirds are beginning to wrap up primary filming of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, both parts 1 and 2, which is expected to finish this month – but not before they shoot the scene where the mortal Bella and vampire Edward tie the knot.
In anticipation of the big scene, many Breaking Dawn cast members have been arriving in Squamish, Canada. Anna Kendrick, Justin Chon, Gil Birmingham, Christian Serratos and Ashley Greene are among those who’ve so far come to town for wardrobe fittings and for hair and make-up.
Also spotted nearby:
• Kellen Lutz having a casual lunch in the lounge of Rockwell’s Restaurant, where he was reading a book and checking his phone, according to a witness.
• Mackenzie Foy, who plays Stewart and Pattinson’s child, was spotted skipping around the grounds of her hotel with her mother. Several Twilight fans recognized the young star and waved. She enthusiastically waved back before heading back inside.
• Jackson Rathbone was also out for a walk enjoying the spring sunshine recently when he was swarmed by a group of ‘tween girls who’d been celebrating a birthday lunch in the hotel restaurant. They offered him a bouquet of Gerber daisies and giggled as they spoke with him. Jackson graciously accepted the flowers and thanked the girls.
• Taylor Lautner was snapped having dinner at one of his favorite sushi restaurants in Squamish on Thursday. The star, who was dressed down in sweat pants and a hoodie, appeared relaxed, according to an observer
• And Peter Facinelli is clearly hard at work: The actor, who plays Carlisle Cullen, Tweeted on Wednesday: “All nighter tonight @ work. Sleep tight. I’ll be lurching in the woods.”