The latest reports suggest Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley might be a favorite to take over as Shia LaBeouf‘s love interest. But she’s got plenty of competition. Here are seven young women who probably wouldn’t mind catching the eye of director Michael Bay:
• Gemma Arterton, 24. The British actress already has blockbuster pedigree, having appeared in Quantum of Solace, Clash of the Titans and the upcoming Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
• Miranda Kerr, 27. This Australian Victoria’s Secret model, who dates Orlando Bloom, also hasn’t acted in films much. Actually, never.
• Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, 23. Another Victoria’s Secret model, this time hailing from England, Huntington-Whiteley also has scant acting experience – but is also pretty easy on the eyes.
• Olivia Munn, 29. The elder statesman of the bunch, the American model and actress appears in Iron Man 2 and as an active surfer is surely in good enough shape for the job.
• Sarah Wright, 26. The American actress, who has also worked as a fashion model, is probably still best known for her work in the sitcom Quintuplets, which went off the air in 2005.