No more gray areas here: Fifty Shades of Grey has apparently found its new leading man.
Actor Jamie Dornan has reportedly been tapped to replace Charlie Hunnam as Christian Grey in the upcoming movie version of the erotic literary series, beating out such rumored contenders as Broadway star Billy Magnussen and The Borgias actor Francois Arnaud.
So who, exactly, is the dashing star who’ll be filling in Christian Grey’s big, um, persona? Here’s what you need to know about Jamie Dornan.
• He Looks Good Naked: The 31-year-old Northern Irishman is a former Calvin Klein model, having made a splash posing in nothing but skivvies for the brand’s skin-tastic underwear campaign.
• Sorry, Folks: He’s Off the Market: Dornan is married to actress Amelia Warner – Colin Farrell‘s ex-wife – and the couple are expecting their first child together.
• He Dated Keira Knightley: From one beautiful Brit to another: The two were supposedly an item from 2003 to 2005. He’s also been linked, at one point or another, to Lindsay Lohan, Kate Moss and Sienna Miller.
• He Smolders in Any Era: Yes, the guy is also pretty dashing when he’s all covered up – Dornan starred in Sofia Coppola’s rocked-out period drama Marie Antoinette.
• (Screen) Size Doesn’t Matter to Him: The actor can take on both the big and small screens. U.S. audiences know him from his role as Sheriff Graham on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, while, in the U.K., played a serial killer on the BBC TV series The Fall.
• He’s Got a Musical Side: The actor apparently knows how to light up a stage as well. He reportedly played with a band called Sons of Jim, which disbanded in 2008.