Come for the décor deals, stay for the life-size Sasquatch statue.
After sharing some of our favorite unusual finds from affordable decor mecca HomeGoods on Facebook yesterday, PEOPLE readers have taken to social media to showcase their own funky discoveries, and we can’t thank them enough for the collection of royal family figurines, $300 rubber duckies and humongous decorative animal sculptures that have since flooded our newsfeed.
Here are some of the best finds you shared from scouring the aisles at HomeGoods:
1. This William and Kate figurine you never knew you needed, but now cannot live without.
2. A giant Transformer with an $899 price tag that sadly is not more than meets the eye.
3. This ducky that won’t fit in your tub, but will make your home the most popular among the Sesame Street set.
4. A life-size zebra because every day should feel like a safari.
5. Where’s the giant wine bottle to go with? Asking for a friend.
6. You might think you’re only getting your average giant platypus for this $599 price tag, but it’s actually so much more (spoiler: it’s also a grill).
From Coinage: Ask Yourself These Questions Before You Buy A Home
7. For when you want the theme of your décor to loudly say, “talk to the hand.”
8. Because tree skirts should not only be enjoyed by evergreens, but by all of us.
For all of the quirky collections shoppers can discover, there’s an equal amount of amazing budget-friendly buys you’ll be filling your cart to the brim with — just ask these celebs who can’t get enough of HomeGoods.