A version of this post originally appeared on InStyle.com.
As the weather continues to figure itself it out, there’s no doubt that spring is fast approaching. And that means everything could use a figurative (or literal) fresh coat of paint. After the dust settles on spring cleaning, we’re brightening up our spaces with pops of bold blues, vibrant yellows, and flirty florals.
Just in time for spring shopping, Kohl’s is having a weekend sale. Promo code LUCKY will get you $10 off select purchases of $25 or more through March 12. The only thing better than gorgeous home decor is discounted gorgeous home decor, amirite?
Here, we’ve rounded up colorful essentials to awaken every room in your home, from the bathroom to the study, for right around $100.
1. LC Lauren Conrad Scallop Throw Pillow, $39; kohls.com
2. Apt. 9® Tripod Table Lamp, $78; kohls.com
3. Magnolia Shower Curtain, $88; anthropologie.com
4. Linon Home Decor Accent End Table, $65; kohls.com
5. Elements Greek Key Ceramic Vase, $36; kohls.com
6. Food Network™ Floral Blooms Kitchen Rug, $30; kohls.com
7. White Rim Lacquer Trays, $44; westelm.com
8. Decor 140 Risel Round Ceramic Vase, $106; kohls.com
9. Madison Park Yellow Bloom Canvas Wall Art, $50; kohls.com
10. Turkish Cotton Arrow Throw, $88; terrain.com