Paul Buck/AP
Tara Fowler
March 03, 2015 09:05 AM

Marion "Suge" Knight was taken to the hospital again on Monday after telling a judge that he’s suffering from blindness.

While appearing in court, the rap mogul told Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James Brandlin that he’s been receiving inadequate medical care since being taken into custody last month for a fatal hit-and-run.

“Since I have been here,” Knight said, according to the Los Angeles Times, “I’ve lost about 30 lbs.”

He added: “I can’t really see. I can’t really comprehend what’s going on.”

Knight, 49, went on to say that he’s blind in one eye and only has about 15 percent vision in the other, NBC Bay Area reports.

Monday’s hearing was cut short after Knight revealed he’d fired his attorneys in the case. The rap mogul is charged with murder for running over two men with his car in January. He has pleaded not guilty.

Knight was taken to the hospital immediately afterward, making it the third time he’s been hospitalized in the past month. He had previously complained of chest pains.

You May Like

EDIT POST