Fortune hunters, start reading. Forbes magazine has published its 14th annual list of global billionaires, and the list keeps expanding. Here is the Top 10:
1. Bill Gates (Microsoft co-founder), $60 billion.
2. Larry Ellison (Oracle Corp. founder), $47 billion.
3. (tie) Paul Allen, (Microsoft co-founder, $28 billion.
3. (tie) Warren Buffett, $28 billion.
5. (tie) Theo and Karl Albrecht (German retailers), $20 billion.
5. (tie) S, Robson Walton (of Wal-Mart), $20 billion.
8. Masayoshi Son (Japanese software magnate), $19.4 billion.
9. Michael Dell (Dell Computer founder), $17.8 billion.
10. Kenneth Thomson (Canadian media magnate), $16.1 billion.