1 of 10
"You don't know how many people come up to me and say, 'This child was conceived listening to you.'"
– Janet Jackson, on her baby-making songs, to Extra
2 of 10
"I am going to try as hard as possible even when people don’t deserve kindness. ... I am still going to give them kindness!"
– Heidi Montag, on her goal for 2008, on her MySpace blog
3 of 10
"He didn't care about any of the toys. He only cared about the wrapping it came in – the tissue paper and the boxes."
– Jamie Pressley, on her 7-month-old son Dezi's first Christmas, to PEOPLE
4 of 10
"Here's what I learned about myself ... show or no show, I really enjoy drinking in the morning."
– David Letterman, on being away from his daily Late Show job for two months
5 of 10
"To be less Fergalicious,"
– Fergie, on her New Year's resolution, on a FunnyorDie.com comedy sketch
6 of 10
"I'm not watching your figure either."
– Anderson Cooper, to Kathy Griffin after she turned down an offer of eggnog, which would go "straight to her hips," on CNN's New Year's broadcast
7 of 10
"I'm going to start dating more because my kids need a new dad."
– That 70s Show's Mila Kunis, joking about a New Year's resolution
8 of 10
"Every now and then people would speak of this legendary Connect 4 champion ... BEYONCE!!!. I had 2 play her. [She] beat me 9 times in a row!"
– Kanye West, in a blog post, on his unlikely Connect Four rival
9 of 10
"Most celebrities are annoying. So, I agree, celebrities are annoying. The fact that I am one is annoying."
– Rosie O'Donnell, responding to topping Parade's poll of the most annoying celebrities, on her blog
10 of 10