After taking over the Internet last week, Prince George stayed behind closed doors for the most part.
But this is a good thing – because if we were overloaded with royal baby news, we would have missed this adorable photo of Joe Manganiello and a seal, and that would have been a very bad thing.
Read on for more news about Drew Brees and other wonderfully random things that happened online.
• Everyone’s Pretend BFF Anna Kendrick Posted a Photo of Joe Manganiello and a Seal
This pic’s so cute you don’t even care that Joe’s not shirtless in it.
• Adorably Snarky "Camp Gyno" Ad Features Precocious Teen Talking – Boldly – About Her Period.
The ad, for tampon delivery service Helloflo is funny, fresh – and let’s face it, there’s only so many times you can watch women do yoga on the beach in white unitards.
• Ryan McHenry, Creator of the "Ryan Gosling Won’t Eat His Cereal?" Videos, Shares New Goslingesque Vine to Show His Dedication to Fighting After Cancer Diagnosis.
• Haim’s Catchy Single "The Wire" Stormed Music Blogs, Impressing Even the Most Discerning Music Critics
It’s awesome, and it’s not even about Idris Elba.
• MTV Turned 32 on Aug. 1
“Remember when the M stood for ‘Music’?” – said everyone you know.
• Drew Brees Takes to Twitter to Dispute Charge that He Stiffed a Waitress.
The New Orleans Saints quarterback tipped $3 on a $74 take-out order, not a sit-down meal.