1 of 25
"I'm clearly not ugly."
– Megan Fox, acknowledging her good looks, to Entertainment Weekly
2 of 25
"It may be tempting and more comfortable to just kind of keep your head down, plod along, and appease those who demand, 'Hey, sit down and shut up,' but that's a worthless, easy path. That's a quitter's way out."
– Sarah Palin, quitting her post as governor of Alaska
3 of 25
"It's for God and for the gays."
– Lady Gaga, dedicating her VMA to her biggest supporters
4 of 25
"That was pretty impressive, wasn't it? I got the sucker."
– President Barack Obama, touting his executive skills after killing a pesky fly during a TV interview with CNBC
5 of 25
"We're the most famous people in the world."
– Spencer Pratt, talking about himself and wife Heidi while on the jungle reality series I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!
6 of 25
"No more emo quotes and fake news with Demi. Yah, I'm done with all that."
– Twitter quitter Miley Cyrus, on what she left behind, in a YouTube rap
7 of 25
8 of 25
9 of 25
10 of 25
"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I'm gay."
– Adam Lambert, finally breaking his Idol silence to Rolling Stone following the season finale
11 of 25
12 of 25
"Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you."
– Oprah Winfrey, giving it straight to the class of 2009 during her commencement address at Duke University
13 of 25
14 of 25
"We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage ... I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there."
– Former Miss California Carrie Prejean, offending Miss USA judge Perez Hilton
15 of 25
"I'm so sorry Anne, Meryl, Kristin – oh God, who's the other one?"
– Kate Winslet, momentarily forgetting fellow nominee Angelina Jolie while accepting the Golden Globe for best actress
16 of 25
"He's a pussy! He's the Slim-Fast, Diet Coke of vampires."
– True Blood's Stephen Moyer, baring his fangs on the subject of Twilight's hottest vampire Edward Cullen, to Marie Claire
17 of 25
"I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie."
– Zombieland's Woody Harrelson, explaining that he was still in character when he clashed with a photographer, in a statement
18 of 25
"You were stripping ... Prostitution whore ... engaged 19 times!"
– The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Teresa Giudice, during her dinner party tirade on Danielle Staub's mysterious past
19 of 25
"It's been a long strange trip since my days at Bayside."
– Mark-Paul Gosselaar, having a Zack attack on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
20 of 25
"Shut the f– up, Bruce!"
– Christian Bale, delivering one of 36 F-bombs to the crew member who walked in on his shot during the filming of Terminator Salvation
21 of 25
"Is your arm sore from handing out and taking back roses?"
– Jimmy Kimmel, teasing Bachelor star Jason Mesnick about his shocking switch-a-roo, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
22 of 25
23 of 25
"Mercury poisoning sounds like a rich man's disease ... like something you might get from the leather seats in your Lamborghini."
– Jeremy Piven, joking about his controversial illness, on The Late Show with David Letterman
24 of 25
"I got into the car this morning and the navigation lady wasn't speaking to me."
– David Letterman, facing the music following his admission of having had office affairs
25 of 25
50 Cent Admits He Has a Crush on Helen Mirren: ‘She Just Has That Thing’
Bradley Cooper Is a Total Guitar Hero, Plus Kirsten Dunst, Gigi Hadid & More
Charlie Sheen Sued for Allegedly Exposing Ex-Lover to HIV
Jamie Foxx, Charlize Theron & More Celebs Who Totally Get the Dating Struggle
Celebrity Scoop: the Beybies are Here, BiP is Back More of the Biggest News from Hollywood