Stay Connected


Advertise With Us

Learn More

Skip to content


Sandra Bullock Pulls Out of London Premiere


Freshly minted Oscar winner Sandra Bullock has abruptly pulled out of the London premiere of her film The Blind Side.

“Due to unforeseen personal reasons a trip abroad to support The Blindside has been deemed impossible at this time,” says a statement released by Warner Bros. “I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your continued support of the film.”

PHOTOS: Sandra & Jesse: Scenes from a Marriage

The scrapped premiere comes amid tabloid rumors of infidelity involving the star s husband of nearly five years, West Coast Choppers CEO Jesse James, 40.

The usually red carpet-shy James had been a constant fixture by his wife’s side during the recent awards season, and the pair repeatedly expressed their mutual affection.

Bullock “is old-school Hollywood,” James told PEOPLE at the Oscars on March 7 just after her win. “Nobody deserves this more and works harder. I’m so proud of her.”

RELATED: Jesse James Apologizes to Sandra Bullock and His Children

PeopleTV Archive: Jesse James Talks Chivalry