1 of 11
2 of 11
3 of 11
"I want to be a doctor, a nurse, a hair saloner, a makeup saloner, work at Wal-Mart, work at Kmart, work at McDonald's where I can eat all the chicken nuggets and work at a hotel so I can go swimming. And I wanna be a mama too!"
– Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, on her career aspirations after retiring from beauty pageants, to PEOPLE
4 of 11
"I always send my publicist videos and she goes, 'Where do you find these?' Obviously I'm not busy enough."
– Ashley Greene, on her obsession with cat videos on YouTube, to PEOPLE
5 of 11
6 of 11
"I have a two-story house and a very bad memory. I'm up and down those stairs all the time."
– Betty White, joking about her fitness routine, to PEOPLE
7 of 11
8 of 11
9 of 11
"It's one of the hardest things, to be a bastard for two hours and 40 minutes. I'm not used to that as an actor, to make people not like me."
– John Stamos, on playing ruthless politician Joseph Cantwell in the Broadway play The Best Man, to PEOPLE
10 of 11
"It will be out soon! I can tell from first hand experience, it is tasty."
– President Barack Obama, answering a user's question about the White House's beer recipe, during a Reddit AMA
11 of 11
World’s Most Beautiful: See Who Else Made the 2017 List!
The Bachelors of Seasons Past: Where Are They Now?
The Most Adorable Things Chris Pratt Has Said About Marriage and Fatherhood
Meet the Stars Bringing Your Childhood Dreams to Life as Live Action Disney Characters