1 of 11
2 of 11
3 of 11
"I want to be a doctor, a nurse, a hair saloner, a makeup saloner, work at Wal-Mart, work at Kmart, work at McDonald's where I can eat all the chicken nuggets and work at a hotel so I can go swimming. And I wanna be a mama too!"
– Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, on her career aspirations after retiring from beauty pageants, to PEOPLE
4 of 11
"I always send my publicist videos and she goes, 'Where do you find these?' Obviously I'm not busy enough."
– Ashley Greene, on her obsession with cat videos on YouTube, to PEOPLE
5 of 11
6 of 11
"I have a two-story house and a very bad memory. I'm up and down those stairs all the time."
– Betty White, joking about her fitness routine, to PEOPLE
7 of 11
8 of 11
9 of 11
"It's one of the hardest things, to be a bastard for two hours and 40 minutes. I'm not used to that as an actor, to make people not like me."
– John Stamos, on playing ruthless politician Joseph Cantwell in the Broadway play The Best Man, to PEOPLE
10 of 11
"It will be out soon! I can tell from first hand experience, it is tasty."
– President Barack Obama, answering a user's question about the White House's beer recipe, during a Reddit AMA
11 of 11
Star Tracks: Scarlett Johansson Goes Pop, Plus Katy, Will & More
Robin Williams’ Widow Delivers Moving Speech on the Day of Their Anniversary
Nicole Richie Hosts the Environmental Media Awards, Plus More Stars Who Came Out for the Cause
Which Stars Made a Difference at Saturday's We Can Survive Concert? We Have the Pics!
Kerry Washington Says There's a 'Few Things I Wanna Get off My Chest' in Emotional Twitter 'Rant'