There are things that make you go “Hmm,” and things that make you go, “Well, duh.” There’s been lots of the latter over the past week. Among the not-so-shocking news making headlines, we’d like you to pick a favorite:
• Ricky Martin reveals he’s gay. Good for Ricky for coming out after all these years, though it wasn’t exactly a huge surprise.
• Elin Nordegren doesn’t want to go to the Masters. If you were Elin, would you even watch it on TV?
• Heidi Montag wants to be a Hollywood mogul. Heidi has never been guilty of underestimating her talents. Why start now?
• Kate Gosselin gets bossy on Dancing with the Stars. She nearly drove her partner Tony Dovolani to quit on Monday night. Tony and Jon Gosselin need to talk.
• Kendra Wilkinson likes her new, curvier body. For anyone who’s logged a lot of time at the Playboy Mansion, curves are not the enemy.
• Susan Boyle looks to buy a larger home. What, that small Scottish shack isn’t good enough now that she’s a multimillionaire?
• Katherine Heigl leaves Grey’s Anatomy. Television’s worst-kept secret is finally official.