Hopefully, you are already looking forward to the good things coming your way in 2010: A pay raise at work, good health, love, world peace and happiness – may all of your positive predictions come true.
At PEOPLE, we’ve done the same thing – only, as might be expected, with a Hollywood twist. Of all the things we hope happen to the celebrities we both love and, well, don’t always care for, these wishes for the future top our list.
And if they come true, it’s a solid sign that 2010 will be an improvement over ’09.
10. Jon Gosselin joins the Peace Corps on a special mission with Nadya Suleman, and neither is heard from again.
9. Brad Pitt cuts off his Billy goat beard.
7. Kanye West sits out the year. And turns his blog OFF!!!
5. Jersey Shore‘s Snooki finds love with a suave European sophisticate, landing her her own show called Snooki and the Prince, with frequent crossovers with The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
3. Adam Lambert covers Susan Boyle’s Britain’s Got Talent audition, and Susan Boyle covers Adam Lambert’s AMA performance.
2. Jennifer Aniston falls in love with someone who treats her the way she deserves – and it sticks.
Happy New Year!