1 of 10
"My moles. I want them to be part of the beautiful person that I strive to be."
– Lauren B., 34, Lancaster, Pa., on her favorite feature
2 of 10
"My eyes. They change color depending on what I'm wearing."
– Bianca W., Bloomington, Ill., on her favorite feature
3 of 10
"When there is the love of my children and my husband all around me. That's when I glow."
– Catherine T., 51, Coronado, Calif., on when she feels most beautiful
4 of 10
"Not only what you see skin-deep, but what's inside one's inner soul."
– Theresa W., 44, Columbia, S. C., on her definition of beauty
5 of 10
"My blue eyes, which I got from my mom and she got from her mom. It's something that connects us all in a simple way."
– Erica R., 25, Rutherford, N.J., on her favorite feature
6 of 10
"When you are confident, happy, healthy and comfortable within you, beauty shines through!"
– Channa L., 32, Orlando, Fla.
7 of 10
"Redheads are fun, feisty and unique. I love being different from everyone else."
– Leah B., 23, Warren, N.J., on her favorite feature
8 of 10
"I am my true authentic self. Creating, living life to the fullest, giving back to the world with my gifts and talents!"
– Carla T., 40, Dacula, Ga., on when she feels most beautiful
9 of 10
"I'm with my two sons, ages 20 and 25. They are the light of my life and bring me joy and happiness."
– Liz F., 54, Santa Clarita, Calif., on when she feels most beautiful
10 of 10
"My post-50, genetically gifted hair, which seems to radiate a life of its own."
– Kem A., 57, Chattanooga, Tenn., on her favorite feature
Five Things to Know About Coco Star and Outspoken Mexican Actress Natalia Cordova-Buckley
From Della Reese to Hugh Hefner: Remembering The Stars We've Lost in 2017