1 of 6
1. NEVER FORGET WHAT REALLY MATTERS TO YOU
"We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third."
– Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler)
2 of 6
2. CHERISH YOUR FRIENDS
"When people get a little too chummy with me, I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know, I don't really care about them."
– Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman)
3 of 6
3. MAKE HEALTHY DECISIONS
"Scientists believe that the first human being who will live 150 years has already been born. I believe I am that human being."
– Chris Traeger (Rob Lowe)
4 of 6
4. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY HARD, YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD, TOO
"I don't want to do things. I want to not do things."
– April Ludgate (Aubrey Plaza)
5 of 6
5. WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, SPEAK FROM THE HEART
"Just remember every time you look up at the moon, I, too, will be looking at a moon. Not the same moon, obviously – that's impossible."
– Andy Dwyer (Chris Pratt)
6 of 6
6. MAKE TIME FOR YOU
"Treat yo self."
– Tom Haverford (Aziz Ansari) and Donna Meagle (Retta)
Quavo, Justin Bieber, Jamie Foxx and More Stars Hit Up All-Star Weekend in L.A. — See the Pics