1 of 7
2 of 7
"You're like your own disco ball. Wherever you go it's gonna to be a party tonight."
– CMT Insider red-carpet co-host Katie Cook, to Carrie Underwoood
3 of 7
"I drop names, that's what I do. I try to make myself look better by doing that."
– Chris Daughtry, talking about working with Richard Marx and Vince Gill
4 of 7
"I'm here to present the award for single of the year. And that's perfect because, as it turns out, I'm single ... But this moment is not really about me and my needs."
– Kid Rock, joking about his love life before announcing winners Lady Antebellum, for "I Run to You"
5 of 7
"Excuse me, excuse me, sir. I'll let you finish later. Now Brad Paisley, I know you had a nice video and all that, but Taylor Swift made the best video of all time! Of all time! You go, girl!"
– Little Jimmy Dickens, pulling a Kanye on Paisley when he was talking about his video for "Welcome to the Future"
6 of 7
"I never thought y'all would even let me come to stuff like this."
– Jamey Johnson, accepting the award for song of the year, for "In Color"
7 of 7
"I wake up in the morning and walk by the mirror and I'm like, 'Who's that?' I thought someone broke into my house!'"
– Kellie Pickler, to PEOPLE on the red carpet, about how she's adjusting to her new red hair
Jaden Smith Claims the Four Seasons ‘Spiked’ His Pancakes with Cheese and Kicked Him Out of His Room
Taye Diggs Shows Off His Bare Butt in Revealing Instagram Pic
Scott Disick Cozies Up to Yet Another Brunette Beauty as Ex Kourtney Kardashian Leaves Cannes
Kourtney Kardashian Says ‘Au Revoir’ to Cannes After Busy Week Flaunting New Fling
From Sex Tape to Banned Ads: Baywatch Star Pamela Anderson's Most Controversial Moments