1 of 8
"It has been 13 years in this business, and for those of you out there who are keeping score, it has been only one marriage and no arrests!"
– LeAnn Rimes, on her impressive resume, before presenting the Horizon award to Taylor Swift
2 of 8
"This is definitely the highlight of my senior year."
– Taylor Swift, 17, upon winning the Horizon award
3 of 8
"Follow the whiskey."
– Kid Rock, who arrived with "Redneck Woman" singer Gretchen Wilson, on his post-show plans
4 of 8
"It will be my first time going to the Gulf Coast."
– Kellie Pickler, on her upcoming USO tour to the Persian Gulf
5 of 8
– Carrie Underwood, to ABC.com webcast cohost (and nominee) Luke Bryan, as she pet the sleeve of his red carpet jacket. His reply? "Shimmery!"
6 of 8
"I remember her first video, where she was at the piano!"
– Luke Bryan, about singer Michelle Branch, mistaking her for "A Thousand Miles" singer Vanessa Carlton
7 of 8
"He's kind of standing over there with a flask, possibly."
– Jewel, on the whereabouts of her M.I.A. boyfriend Ty Murray. The red-carpet-shy rodeo star later resurfaced to join her as a presenter.
8 of 8
"Being with a country singer really prepared me for life with a baby. You know, the whining, sleep all day, up all night, empty bottles lying around all over the place. Love ya, honey!"
– According to Jim star Kimberly Williams-Paisley, who is married to male vocalist winner Brad Paisley, before introducing a performance
Every Celebrity Wedding of 2017, Plus the Pics!
Which Star Beat the Kardashians for the Best Celebrity Fanbase of 2017? (Hint: He Rocks!)
Year of Love! the Top Celebrity Wedding Celebrations and Baby Announcements of 2017
What’s It Like to Have Famous Parents? These 11 Stars Explain
Star Tracks: Celebs on Social