1 of 9
"Do you have an eating disorder?"
– E! host Debbie Matenopoulos, to trimmed-down new mother Amy Poehler
"Thank you so much. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."
– Amy Poehler, accepting the "compliment" about her post-baby body
2 of 9
"I didn't even buy a dress!"
– A pants-clad Meryl Streep, describing her shock over her best actress win for Doubt
3 of 9
"I don't know who I want to make out with more tonight – Tony Hopkins or Diane Lane? Tony looks so good!"
– 30 Rock winner Alec Baldwin, quipping about catching up with people at the SAG Awards
4 of 9
"You've got to keep the fights clean and the sex dirty!"
– Kevin Bacon, on the secret to the success of his 20-year-long marriage to fellow nominee Kyra Sedgwick, to E!'s Giuliana Rancic
5 of 9
"I love you, Alice! Take care of me when I'm old and broke!"
– Tina Fey, thanking her 3-year-old daughter after winning best actress for 30 Rock
6 of 9
"A whole lot of man standing here! A whole lot of big black man standing here!"
– 30 Rock's Tracy Morgan, to E!'s Debbie Matenopoulos, about being surrounded by costars Grizz Chapman and Kevin Brown
7 of 9
"Wherever I go, I seek out a mirror and when one's not available, I'll make due with a car window or a dark picture. I'm an alcoholic – I mean actor."
– Will Arnett, during the traditional start to the ceremony, in which actors introduce themselves to the camera
8 of 9
– Doubt costar Amy Adams, pointing out the best part of getting married next summer
9 of 9
"Something happened to me during the making of this movie and I noticed it tonight, where I noticed that the two statues have rather healthy packages."
– Sean Penn, joking about playing gay political activist Harvey Milk during his best actor speech for Milk
16 Celebrities Who've Opened Up About Their Sexuality
Celebs Give Their Best Advice on How to Survive a Long-Distance Relationship