1 of 9
"Do you have an eating disorder?"
– E! host Debbie Matenopoulos, to trimmed-down new mother Amy Poehler
"Thank you so much. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."
– Amy Poehler, accepting the "compliment" about her post-baby body
2 of 9
"I didn't even buy a dress!"
– A pants-clad Meryl Streep, describing her shock over her best actress win for Doubt
3 of 9
"I don't know who I want to make out with more tonight – Tony Hopkins or Diane Lane? Tony looks so good!"
– 30 Rock winner Alec Baldwin, quipping about catching up with people at the SAG Awards
4 of 9
"You've got to keep the fights clean and the sex dirty!"
– Kevin Bacon, on the secret to the success of his 20-year-long marriage to fellow nominee Kyra Sedgwick, to E!'s Giuliana Rancic
5 of 9
"I love you, Alice! Take care of me when I'm old and broke!"
– Tina Fey, thanking her 3-year-old daughter after winning best actress for 30 Rock
6 of 9
"A whole lot of man standing here! A whole lot of big black man standing here!"
– 30 Rock's Tracy Morgan, to E!'s Debbie Matenopoulos, about being surrounded by costars Grizz Chapman and Kevin Brown
7 of 9
"Wherever I go, I seek out a mirror and when one's not available, I'll make due with a car window or a dark picture. I'm an alcoholic – I mean actor."
– Will Arnett, during the traditional start to the ceremony, in which actors introduce themselves to the camera
8 of 9
– Doubt costar Amy Adams, pointing out the best part of getting married next summer
9 of 9
"Something happened to me during the making of this movie and I noticed it tonight, where I noticed that the two statues have rather healthy packages."
– Sean Penn, joking about playing gay political activist Harvey Milk during his best actor speech for Milk
Star Tracks: Kristen and Vin, Plus Bradley Cooper, Matt Damon & More
Makeup Guru Manny MUA Reveals His 'Beauty Inspiration' at PEOPLE's Ones to Watch Event
Taylor Swift Gives Remainder of $1 Million Donation to Four Deserving Charities Affected by Louisiana Floods