1 of 9
"I have snacks stored up here."
– Heidi Klum, to PEOPLE, on her oversized bun
2 of 9
"Welcome to the makeup sex."
– Host Jon Stewart, acknowledging the end of the writers
strike as he opened the 80th Annual Academy Awards
3 of 9
"Obviously, I'm Halle Berry. I look more like her."
– Jonah Hill, to Seth Rogen, as the two supposedly
stepped in for Halle Berry and Dame Judi Dench as
4 of 9
– Johnny Depp, when asked what he was wearing on the red
carpet. Eventually, he gave a straight answer: Armani.
5 of 9
"It's amazing how real it looks,"
– Jason Bateman, joking with Ryan Seacrest about George
Clooney's perfectly coiffed hair
6 of 9
"I have invisible lipstick."
– Amy Adams, on what she could possibly carry in her tiny,
sheer mesh purse
7 of 9
"And that's the closest I'll ever come to getting a knighthood."
– Best Actor winner Daniel Day-Lewis, upon having his Oscar handed to him by Helen Mirren
8 of 9
"I would tell people, but it would [reveal] how old you are."
– George Clooney, joking with red carpet correspondent Lisa
Rinna (on the TV Guide Channel) after she asked him to remember how long they've known each other
9 of 9
"I believe he told his mother where the library is."
– Jon Stewart, jokingly translating Javier Bardem's
remarks in Spanish during his Best Supporting Actor acceptance speech
Watch Jerry Lewis Sing ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ at His Last Telethon and Try Not to Cry
How Jerry Lewis’ Raised $2.6 Billion for Charity with His Famous Muscular Dystrophy Telethons
Jim Carrey, Robert De Niro Lead Celebrity Tributes to Jerry Lewis: ‘He Didn’t Miss a Beat, Or a Punchline’
Jerry Lewis Before His Death: ‘I Have a Lot to Do and Not a Lot of Time Left’
From the Nutty Professor to the Telethon King: See Jerry Lewis' Life in Photos