1 of 10
"I think they have this impression that I'm this miserable cow who doesn't smile. But I'm actually quite the opposite ... I'm going to try and smile more for America"
– Victoria Beckham, on her signature pout, to W magazine
2 of 10
"I'm so camp. I'm such a gay man trying to get out."
– on her gay-friendly, drag queen-like style, in Elle
3 of 10
"He does have a huge one, though. He does. You can see it in the advert. It is all his. It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!"
– on hubby David Beckham's assets, on display in his Armani underwear ads, to Britain's The Sun
4 of 10
"Three boys. I think it's less about parenting now for me and more about crowd control."
– on being a mom to Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 7, and Cruz, 5, to Ellen DeGeneres
5 of 10
"All white flowers at a wedding always look lovely but, for heaven's sake, don't include carnations – they are far too petrol station for your special day."
– her advice to brides-to-be in her style guide, That Extra Half an Inch
6 of 10
"They're not that hard to walk in ... They're not uncomfortable! [But] you have to go to a sex shop to get this spray to polish them."
– on her high heels, to Harper's Bazaar
7 of 10
"They always say, 'My God David is so handsome, he's gorgeous, he's so good looking, and she's so funny.' Basically that means you're a pig with a sense of humor."
– on being the funny one in her marriage, on the 2007 TV special Coming to America
8 of 10
"There are men in suits. There are men in dresses. There are all sorts."
– on the audience at Spice Girls concerts, on Good Morning America
9 of 10
"I go into hair and makeup, and I turn into 'Victoria Beckham.'"
– on how she becomes Posh
10 of 10
"This is major."
– on everything!