Naomi Campbell was released from a Brazilian hospital on Friday after successfully undergoing surgery earlier this week to remove what was described as a small cyst.
“The patient has recovered well from her surgery,” the Hospital Sirio-Libanes, in Sao Paulo, said in a statement, USAToday.com reports.
“I would like to thank everyone for their kind wishes and concern over the past week and for the fantastic service I have received at the hospital,” Campbell told PEOPLE through her rep on Friday.
The model also disputed reports that she was hosting a party, saying, “I take my health very seriously, so to suggest that I would host a party following an operation is ludicrous.”
On Tuesday, the supermodel’s rep confirmed that the 37-year-old had been admitted to the hospital and said she was resting and “looking forward to getting back to work.”
– Marla Lehner and Charlotte Triggs