1 of 10
"They said whichever one I wanted ... They're all so handsome, aren't they? Can you hold my chips?"
– Bachelorette actress Rebel Wilson, on co-presenting at the MTV VMAs with The Wanted
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
"We're expecting a beautiful little baby, me and Amber, and we're so excited – we're having a baby!"
– Wiz Khalifa, sharing his and fiancée Amber Rose's baby news, before the big show
5 of 10
"I just want to say, we've had this award for two seconds and already we've broke it, so that's a good start."
– One Direction's Liam Payne, accepting the band's first award of the night – best pop video – before the heartthrobs went three-for-three
6 of 10
"Leave that to your imagination."
– Rita Ora, showing off the contents of her clutch, which included a blowtorch, Orbit gum and Tabasco sauce
7 of 10
"I've always had a parasite inside my body. This time, he decided to dance a bit more."
– Green Day rocker Billie Joe Armstrong, downplaying his hospitalization last weekend before rocking out the Staples Center with "Let Yourself Go"
8 of 10
"I wanted to look naked with some lace on my bits."
– Ke$ha, on her revealing show-night ensemble
9 of 10
"Sometimes I eat my feelings and I blame it on my therapist. I resent my parents for enabling my confidence and never really giving me a chance to be a woman – YOLO."
– Parks and Recreation actress Rashida Jones, testing her rap skills alongside best hip-hop video co-presenter Andy Samberg
10 of 10
"The cost has to be, I don't know – it has to be a small car or something I have on."
– 2 Chainz, on the blinged-out Versace ensemble he rocked on the pre-show red carpet
Playboy Says Goodbye to Hugh Hefner By Making Him the First Man To Ever Grace the Magazine's Cover Solo
From Gord Downie to Hugh Hefner: Remembering The Stars We've Lost in 2017
How Stars Dressed Up for Halloween Before They Were Famous
The Pop Culture-Inspired Costumes You Should Definitely Skip This Halloween
Watch Julianne Moore, Emma Stone and Melissa McCarthy Urge You to Demand Stricter Gun Laws