Mötley Crüe is breaking up, and they have the contract to prove it.
The heavy metal band signed a “group death pact” on Tuesday, assuring their fans that they would cease to exist as a performing entity, officially and permanently, at the close of their next world tour.
The group’s 33-year history has seen enough criminal activity and downward spirals that you wouldn’t want to make them your role models – but as style icons, the foursome of Vince Neil, Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee and Mick Mars were unmatched.
Join us as we celebrate the era of spandex, men in makeup, and hair as large and majestic as the clouds in heaven, with 10 style lessons from Mötley Crüe:
1. How to Dress When Your Kneecaps Are Your Best Feature
2. How to Rock Colored Sunglasses Without Looking Like Bono
3. How to Create a Unified Artistic Vision Using Only Shades of Black
4. How Low of a Deep-V You Can Get Away with (Really Low)
5. How to Match Your Fedora to Your Tongue
6. How to Dress When You’re Only Allowed to Show off One Nipple
7. How to Use Makeup to Accentuate Your Girlfriend
8. How to Use Makeup to Accentuate Your Bandmates
9. How to Take Back the Black and White Stripes Look from Beetlejuice
10. How to Rock the Full-Length Denim Look Years Before Justin and Britney
Like us on Facebook for more stories like this!