1 of 8
2 of 8
"Hard days are the best because that's when champions are made."
– Women's gymnastics champ Gabby Douglas, after winning the all-around gold medal, to NBC
3 of 8
"When you see someone win gold, you want to go out there and do the same thing."
– Team Great Britain's gold medal-winning tennis champ Andy Murray, to Sports Illustrated
4 of 8
5 of 8
"Have fun, because that's what life is all about."
– Laid-back swimming stud Ryan Lochte, who won five medals (two gold, two silver, and a bronze) during the London Games, to TeensOnSports.com
6 of 8
"This is my day. This is my purpose. I'm not afraid to win."
– The pre-match mantra of Team U.S.A. gold medalist Kayla Harrison, who overcame sexual abuse to become the first American to ever win an Olympics judo medal
7 of 8
"Being disabled doesn't have to be a disadvantage."
– South African sprint runner Oscar Pistorius, who didn't medal but made history as the first double amputee to compete in track and field at the London Games, on Facebook
8 of 8
Kym Johnson Shares First Photo of Baby Bump with Twins — See Her at 18-Weeks Along!
Dustin Hoffman Accused of Assaulting Two Women and Exposing Himself to a Minor
NYPD Opens Up Investigation Against Russell Simmons Following Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Ex-Today Staffer Says Matt Lauer Cheated on His Wife with Her: He 'Took Advantage of His Power'
Jessica Chastain Praises Salma Hayek for Speaking Out Against Harvey Weinstein