1 of 8
2 of 8
"Hard days are the best because that's when champions are made."
– Women's gymnastics champ Gabby Douglas, after winning the all-around gold medal, to NBC
3 of 8
"When you see someone win gold, you want to go out there and do the same thing."
– Team Great Britain's gold medal-winning tennis champ Andy Murray, to Sports Illustrated
4 of 8
5 of 8
"Have fun, because that's what life is all about."
– Laid-back swimming stud Ryan Lochte, who won five medals (two gold, two silver, and a bronze) during the London Games, to TeensOnSports.com
6 of 8
"This is my day. This is my purpose. I'm not afraid to win."
– The pre-match mantra of Team U.S.A. gold medalist Kayla Harrison, who overcame sexual abuse to become the first American to ever win an Olympics judo medal
7 of 8
"Being disabled doesn't have to be a disadvantage."
– South African sprint runner Oscar Pistorius, who didn't medal but made history as the first double amputee to compete in track and field at the London Games, on Facebook
8 of 8
Watch Frank Ocean Serenade Brad Pitt at FYF Fest in L.A.
Ryan Gosling Hilariously Reacts to Making Harry Styles’ Heart Rate Jump: ‘I’m More Concerned’
Catfish's Nev Shulman and His New Bride Frolic in the Ocean After Their Nuptials
Khloé and Kim Kardashian West Jet Off on ‘Quick Trip’ to San Francisco with Kanye and Tristan Thompson
Corinne Olympios Hits the Pool in a Bikini After Confirming She'll Return for Bachelor in Paradise Reunion