Mandy Ingber is a celebrity fitness expert, speaker, and author of Yogalosophy: 28 Days to the Ultimate Mind-Body Makeover. See what motivates her clients – including Jennifer Aniston, Kate Beckinsale, Brooke Shields and Helen Hunt – and put a little Yogalosophy into your workouts. Join Mandy on a 28-Day Revolution incorporating these great, healthy recipes. You can also visit Mandy on her website MandyIngber.com and follow her on Twitter @msmandyingber and Facebook.com/yogalosophy.
Kale Salad with Miso Dressing
• 1 head kale, de-stemmed and chopped 1 tablespoon olive oil
• ¼ cup pine nuts
• ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
• ¼ cup thinly sliced fennel
Place kale in large salad bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and dash of salt. Massage kale with your hands for a few minutes. This makes it more digestible. Add tomatoes, fennel, and pine nuts and toss with dressing.
• 1 diced shallot
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon mellow white miso
• ¼ cup unsweetened, rice vinegar
• 4 drops stevia extract
• 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
Blend in a blender cup or shake well to mix.