Social media is the new press conference.
While PEOPLE has confirmed that Kylie Jenner is now back on with her former ex Tyga, Jenner is an expert at taking matters into her own hands, using social media to hint at her relationship status – from wearing her on-again boyfriend’s sweatshirt to lip-synching empowering breakup jams on her Snapchat.
Here’s a look back at eight times the youngest KarJenner has dropped little clues about her love life – from the subtle to the very much not, like her most recent (steamy) Fourth of July snaps.
1. She wore Tyga’s T-shirt before they were officially a thing.
Jenner, then 17, was spotted leaving sister Kourtney Kardashian’s baby shower wearing a shirt from Tyga’s clothing label, Last Kings. At the time, they had not officially confirmed a relationship.
2. After they were openly dating, Jenner posted cutesie Snaps of them having movie nights, putting face masks on each other and playing with her puppies. (Subtext: Things are going strong.)
3. Days after her split from Tyga in May, Jenner posted a Snapchat video of herself singing Beyoncé’s breakup anthem, ‘Hold Up.’
She also lip-synched to another song right afterward with the lyrics, “Shoulda’ ended it before it started. All she ever got was broken hearted. He was cheating on her tryna’ flip it back on her like a victim.”
4. Two weeks later, Jenner wore a sweatshirt saying ‘Fake’ on it, leading some to believe that she was calling out her then-ex again for not being true to her.
5. More than one month after splitting from him, Jenner stepped out in a $550, Tyga-designed sweatshirt, fueling rumors that the two had rekindled their romance.
The black animal-print hoodie, which she wore out while grocery shopping, is the Marcelo Burlon X Tyga Tiger Head Hoodie that Tyga created for a collection.
6. Jenner confirmed to the world that they were back on when she posted sweet Snapchats of them together in a photo booth, plus a shot of them holding hands.
“They’re officially dating again. There seems to be no drama so far,” a Keeping up with the Kardashians source told PEOPLE. “Her family isn’t too upset about Kylie and Tyga being back together. They don’t think it’s permanent.”
7. Jenner referred to Tyga as her ‘husband’ on Snapchat.
While looking at nail designs on a manicure date with her friend Jordyn Woods, Jenner said, “This reminds me of my husband,” referring to Egyptian-themed nail art and, presumably, Tyga.
8. Jenner posted several Snapchats of her and Tyga cuddling and kissing over the Fourth of July weekend.
In case there was any tiny bit of doubt left that the two weren’t back together.
Later in the evening, Jenner shared a picture on Instagram of her on-again BF planting a kiss on her cheek, captioning it with the party streamer and American flag emoji.