1 of 12
"One good girl is worth a thousand b------."
– Kanye West's lyrics from "Bound 2"
2 of 12
"I'm honored. I love it. I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'b----.' The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me."
– Kim Kardashian, tweeting a response to being the inspiration for Kanye's song, "Perfect B----"
3 of 12
"There's times when I wasn't with [Kim], I wanted to be with her so bad I thought about taking up sports."
– Kanye West, to Kim's mom Kris on her eponymous talk show
4 of 12
"Kanye has the most amazing taste in the world and this ring really proves it."
– Kim Kardashian, talking about her engagement ring, on Extra
5 of 12
"I want to dip that a-- in gold, I want to dip that a-- in gold/ I made it over NBA, NFL players/ So every time I score it’s like the Super Bowl Baby."
– Kanye West's lyrics from "I Won"
6 of 12
"He's the most romantic guy I have ever met. He's better than any movie or romantic novel."
– Kim Kardashian, on Ellen
7 of 12
8 of 12
9 of 12
"There's no way a Kim Kardashian shouldn't have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Everyone is so dated and old-fashioned."
– Kanye West, on Jimmy Kimmel Live
10 of 12
"Our love story's a love story for the ages. I felt like when we first got together, it was like a Romeo and Juliet kinda thing where it's like she's a reality star and I'm a rapper…"
– Kanye West, to Hot 97's Angie Martinez
11 of 12
12 of 12
Five Things to Know About Coco Star and Outspoken Mexican Actress Natalia Cordova-Buckley
From Della Reese to Hugh Hefner: Remembering The Stars We've Lost in 2017