1 of 10
2 of 10
"The baby's going to have to call me Shazza or Mrs. O."
– Grandma-to-be Sharon Osbourne, whose son Jack is expecting a baby with his fiancée Lisa Stelly in April, on The Talk
3 of 10
4 of 10
"She says sometimes the judges have on their cranky pants. She says, 'Let's hope they have on their happy pants.'"
– David Arquette, whose daughter Coco has been cheering him on Dancing with the Stars, backstage after Monday night's show
5 of 10
"My activities tend to revolve around crossword puzzles, reading and playing piano and games with my friends … Oh my God, I sound like Miss September."
– Rashida Jones, making fun of her G-rated hobbies, in Playboy
6 of 10
"Part of being the boss is allowing others to think they're the boss, which is what I do."
– Will Arnett, on who wears the pants in the relationship, him or wife Amy Poehler, to Redbook
7 of 10
"I think we're going to do a whole lot of beer, some keg beers. We might go with some High Life and PBR, you know, keep it classy."
– Nikki Reed's fiancé Paul McDonald, joking about their upcoming nuptials, to PEOPLE
8 of 10
9 of 10
"I was blown away by how easily I adapted to the high heels."
– Matt Lauer, on dressing up like J.Lo opposite Today show co-host Al Roker's Puff Daddy for Halloween in 2000, to PEOPLE
10 of 10