This game day recipe combines cheese, peppers and sun-dried tomatoes for a flavorful fiesta in every bite.
• 1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red peppers
• ½ cup heavy cream
• 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
• 3 tbsp. thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
• 1 pickled jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
• Corn tortilla chips
• Grilled chorizo sausage, sliced (optional)
• Grilled fingerling potatoes (optional)
1. Thinly slice ½ cup roasted red peppers.
2. Pour cream in an 8-in cast-iron skillet. Add peppers and shredded cheese to skillet.
3. Broil 6 in. from heat 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts and is golden brown. Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes and jalapeño peppers.
4. Serve immediately with corn tortilla chips, as well as grilled chorizo sausage and fingerling potatoes, if desired.
Adapted from a recipe by Dos Caminos corporate chef Ivy Stark.