1 of 8
"I feel like I can tell my dad anything. When we come home, we forget that we even work together and just hang out."
– Miley Cyrus, on how costarring on Hannah Montana with her father Billy Ray made them closer, to PEOPLE
2 of 8
"It was the only project we ever teamed up on. We never built a tree house or a soap box derby car together, but you would have never known it by watching us tear through chemo decisions and radiation plans. We were two great minds with one single thought: get into the end zone gracefully."
– Dax Shepard, on how his late father Dave's cancer battle brought them closer together, on Tumblr
3 of 8
"He was always a great father in that he was always there. Even if he wasn't physically present, like I'd call him from the pay phones at school, collect to his office, in the middle of the day, just to say hi. No emergency. I would hang out on the floor of his office as a kid."
– Ivanka Trump, on why no one beats The Donald as a dad, to Redbook
4 of 8
"Happy Father's Day Peter. Our girls are so lucky to have a daddy like you! Hope you have a great day with them:) @peterfacinelli."
– Jennie Garth, wishing ex-husband Peter Facinelli a Happy Father's Day, over Twitter
5 of 8
"I'd sing five songs, tell jokes and be $55 richer. My dad never asked for a cut! Not even gas money. I still owe him money ... We'd be on our way home from a gig, and I'd say, 'That went great!' He'd say, 'You're cute now, but when you're 20 and you do the same thing, it's not cute. You gotta get better.' That really stuck with me."
– Brad Paisley, on how dad Doug served as his "first roadie" when he was 12-years-old, to PEOPLE
6 of 8
7 of 8
8 of 8
Ellen and Portia Have a PDA-filled Day, Plus Gwyneth Paltrow, Keke Palmer, John Stamos & More
10 Seriously A-list Selfies We Wish We'd Photobombed
Star Tracks: Celebs on Social