What’s the international sign for a man in love?
Joining a woman shopping.
Such was the scene in Paris on Tuesday when Emma Watson, 21, brought her beau Johnny Simmons, 24, to the City of Light for the week (where the couple also took walks and visited a museum) and he happily joined her as she indulged some retail therapy.
“They seem very in love, very cute,” said an employee at the Maje boutique on rue Saintonge, where the couple spent more than 90 minutes together, kissing often as Watson modeled wares for Simmons.
“She did her own shopping – she knows what she likes,” adds the employee. “She picked out outfits and he made some suggestions, picking out items which she tried on in the dressing cabin, then coming to model for him.”
The Harry Potter star’s haul included:
• One T-shirt emblazoned with a neon pink-toothed tiger
• One neon pink belt (Simmons’s pick, to go with the t-shirt)
• Three scarves: one gray, one beige and one black-and-white checkered
• One black wool knee-length coat with leather sleeves
• One gray wool sweater with white collar
• Black leather booties
• One gray metallic wool sweater
• One checkered sweater
• Black sandals
• One pair skinny jeans
• Assorted dresses
Total cost: 2200 Euros, or approximately $3,200. Helpful boyfriend who tags along: Priceless.