Good news travels fast.
Less than a week after announcing they’re expecting another child, John Travolta and Kelly Preston are now receiving well wishes from their celeb pals who, like the happy parents-to-be, can’t contain their excitement.
Here are some congratulations the couple’s famous friends have shared with PEOPLE:
• Hugh Jackman, Travolta’s Swordfish costar: “I’m very thrilled for him. I know John – he’s an amazing dad and so that’s one lucky kid. I’m very, very, very happy for them. Very excited.”
• Kirstie Alley: “It’s rainin’ babies, hallelujah.”
• Lori Loughlin, Travolta’s and Preston’s costar in Old Dogs: “Kelly and John are wonderful people. They deserve all the joy this new baby will bring them!”
• Christopher Walken, Travolta’s Hairspray and Pulp Fiction costar: “Wonderful news.”
• British actress Amber Rose Revah, Travolta’s From Paris with Love costar: “I think it’s wonderful. John is a really caring person. I’m just really happy for him because I think with all that’s happened to him over the last year, he deserved something good.”
• Nick Loren, Travolta’s stand-in for many films over the years: “We are all so excited by the news and this couldn’t have happened to a more caring and amazing family!”
• Reporting by SARA HAMMEL, OLIVER JONES, ELIZABETH LEONARD, JEFFREY SLONIM