1 of 10
"To my wife at home, there's nothing going on between me and Mike."
– Brad Paisley, shooting down bromance rumors between him and Carrie Underwood's husband, Mike Fisher, during his acceptance speech for collaborative video of the year for "Remind Me"
– Carrie Underwood, still miffed that her husband hugged her duet partner, Paisley, first
2 of 10
"This is my second CMT buckle, OK? The first time around, I threw a jacket in the crowd. Well, I found out it was a very expensive jacket, so I thought I would potentially someday throw something a little cheaper ... I have some lucky camouflage underwear. Tom would you like to do the honors?"
– Luke Bryan, tossing the audience a cheaper memento while accepting male video of the year for "I Don't Want This Night to End"
3 of 10
4 of 10
"Now she sleeps over every night."
– Newlywed Jake Owen, on how life has changed now that he's married to wife Lacey Buchanan
5 of 10
6 of 10
"I've had to watch a lot of Real Housewives of Orange County so I can watch the Golf Channel."
– Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley, on learning to compromise in his marriage to wife Cassie McConnell
7 of 10
"Luke Bryan sang 'Drunk on You,' Hank and Brad sang 'Get Drunk and Play Hank Williams,' Toby Keith sang 'Beers Ago.' I don't know about you, Kenny, but I'm starting to see a theme happening here tonight."
– John Rich, to partner Big Kenny, before introducing Eric Church's performance
8 of 10
"I know a lot of you are thinking my fiancée Kristen Bell got me this gig, but it was actually my mistress, Tom Arnold. Thank you, Tom Arnold!"
– Dax Shepard, giving credit where credit is due
9 of 10
"I'm a human disco ball. I love it."
– Carrie Underwood, on her red carpet dress
10 of 10
"Not all country music's about partying, baby. Actually 'Red Solo Cup' is just about partying."
– Toby Keith, to his CMT Music Awards co-host, Kristen Bell