1 of 10
"Do they drink a lot? I know they squirt tan a lot."
– Television chef Paula Deen, assessing her Jersey Shore co-presenters
2 of 10
"Where else are you going to find Carrie Underwood and Snooki in the same room? Do not answer that, Mr. Kid Rock!"
– Red carpet host Melissa Peterman, kicking off the CMT pre-show
3 of 10
"The Titans might sign you, just so you don't sing no more!"
– Kellie Pickler, to her co-presenter, free agent footballer Terrell Owens, after his off-key karaoke
4 of 10
"Aren't you embarrassed of yourself?"
– Reba McEntire
"Yeah I'm embarrassed. I'm embarrassed that someone showed up in the same dress as me."
– SNL star Kenan Thompson, who had spoofed the singer on his own show too
5 of 10
"Let's just hope that my next wedding doesn't end up like that video."
– Miranda Lambert, accepting the female video of the year award for "White Liar," a song about a bride and groom gone bad
6 of 10
"I'm sorry, I'm drunk."
– Host Kid Rock, telling the truth while doing shots backstage
7 of 10
"We were not expecting this so much that Mr. Dunn has gone to the restroom ... in Santa Fe, New Mexico! If you think I am bringing you this award, Ronnie, you're crazy, man!"
– Kix Brooks accepting the award for duo video of the year sans musical partner Ronnie Dunn
8 of 10
"I love you too. I don't even know you."
– Keith Urban, to a fan while accepting male video of the year
9 of 10
"I have to admit I've used it, watched it, at least 100 times myself."
– Blake Shelton, to co-presenter Laura Bell Bundy, on her sexy "Giddy On Up" video
10 of 10
"Looks like you blow-dried your hair."
– Kid Rock
"Looks like you've got a little bit of the oil spill on you."
– David Spade, dishing it back before introducing Jamey Johnson