Copyright © 2018 Time Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
He has “fire breathing fists” and is on the “drug called Charlie Sheen.” Check out what else the outspoken actor has been saying
By People Staff
Posted on March 1, 2011 at 4:30pm EST
1 of 9
"I'm so tired of pretending like my life isn't perfect and bitchin' and just winning every second."
– Raving about his life to The Alex Jones Show
2 of 9
"[That way of life] was written for normal people, people who aren't special, people who don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA."
– Explaining why he won't slip back into addiction, on Today
3 of 9
"I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big."
– Explaining why he wasn't planning on attending the Oscars, on Pat O'Brien's Loose Cannons radio show
4 of 9
"I have a disease? Bull–t. I cured it … with my mind."
– Rejecting his father Martin Sheen's statement that his son suffers from alcoholism to The Alex Jones Show
5 of 9
"There's a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins." – Explaining why he's decided to be so outspoken
6 of 9
"I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen."
– Professing his sobriety to 20/20's Andrea Canning
7 of 9
"I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists."
– Sheen, on Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre, in an open letter
8 of 9
"I'm not Thomas Jefferson. He was a p–y!"
– Taking aim at the founding father
9 of 9
"This is me warming up."
– Sheen, promising more to come, to PEOPLE
New Year, New Love! The Hottest New Celeb Couples of 2018 — So Far
Star Tracks: Celebs on Social