As Bobbi Kristina Brown remains in the hospital after being found unresponsive at her home, many quickly voiced their concern and support.
According to police, Brown – who is the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown – was discovered by her husband, Nick Gordon, in the bathroom of their Roswell, Georgia home on Saturday. It was a scene strikingly similar to Houston’s passing nearly three years ago, when she died from accidental drowning. At the time, she had cocaine, marijuana, Xanaz, Benadryl and other medication in her system.
Gordon “started CPR and a police officer took over life-saving saving measures until an ambulance arrived,” the Roswell Police Department said on their Facebook page. “Please keep her and the family in your thoughts and prayers.”
More on Bobbi Kristina Brown:
• For Bobbi Kristina Brown, Minutes Without Air ‘Could Be Grim’
• Bobbi Kristina Brown in Medically Induced Coma, According to Source
• Do Bobbi Kristina Browns’s Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About Why She Was Found Unresponsive?
• Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston’s Daughter
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in Tub
• Bobbi Kristina’s Husband Is Not the Bad Guy, Says Source
• Bobby Brown ‘Inconsolable’ Over Bobbi Kristina’s Hospitalization
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Recovery Would Be a Miracle, Says Source