Brown, 21, lost control of her Jeep while driving in Roswell, Georgia, on Jan. 27 about 4:40 p.m., crossing into the other lane colliding with another vehicle in a crash that injured two people.
The daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was driving with her friend Danyela Da Silva Bradley, 18, as a passenger. Bradley and the man driving the other car, a Ford Taurus, were hospitalized after the accident.
Police say the case is still open as the investigation is pending.
On Jan. 31, Brown was sent to the hospital after her friend Max Lomas and Nick Gordon, the man she called her husband but never legally wed, discovered her lying unconscious in her bathtub – the same way her famous mother was found dead three years ago.
More on Bobbi Kristina Brown:
• Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Family Holds Vigil, Asks for Continued Prayer
• Bobbi Kristina’s Cousin: We’re Still Praying, ‘Though Doctors Don’t See Any Hope for Change’
• Family Gathering to Say Goodbye to Bobbi Kristina Brown
• Max Lomas, Who Initially Found Bobbi Kristina Brown Unresponsive, Just ‘Wants His Good Friend Back’
• Houston Family Had Restraining Order Against Bobbi Kristina’s ‘Husband’ Nick Gordon
• Bobbi Kristina and ‘Husband’ Nick Gordon Were Never Married
• Bobby Brown’s Bedside Song to Daughter Bobbi Kristina: ‘The Greatest Love of All’
• Were Drugs Involved with Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Near-Drowning?
• Kevin Costner on Bobbi Kristina Brown: ‘I Can’t Imagine’ What Her Family Is Going Through
• Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Family Keeping Hospital Bedside Vigil
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Is ‘Fighting For Her Life,’ Family Says
• For Bobbi Kristina Brown, Minutes Without Air ‘Could Be Grim’
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Still Unresponsive, According to Source
• Do Bobbi Kristina Browns’s Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About Why She Was Found Unresponsive?
• Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston’s Daughter
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in Tub
• Stars Rally Around Bobbi Kristina Brown
• Bobbi Kristina’s Husband Is Not the Bad Guy, Says Source
• Bobby Brown ‘Inconsolable’ Over Bobbi Kristina’s Hospitalization
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Recovery Would Be a Miracle, Says Source