Bobbi Kristina Brown, who has been in the hospital since she was found unconscious in her bathtub on Jan. 31, will not be taken off life support this week, Bobby Brown’s lawyer Christopher Brown tells PEOPLE.
The lawyer calls reports of such activity “false.”
The only child of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston remains at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta and is in grim condition, according to a family member.
“There hasn’t been a change in the past week,” the family member said Sunday.
Feb. 11 marked the three-year anniversary of Houston’s death, as well as the day many speculated that Bobbi Kristina, 21, would be taken off life support.
“He [Bobby] wants to make a decision based on facts, not on what the public feels that he needs to do,” a relative told PEOPLE last week.
She lost control while driving her Jeep and collided with another vehicle on Jan. 27, injuring two people.
The Roswell Police Department in Georgia confirmed on Feb. 11 that the case involving Brown’s bathtub incident is a criminal investigation.
“The incident has always been under criminal investigation,” the police said in a press release. “Criminal investigations may or may not result in criminal charges being brought against individuals.”
As the investigation continues, family members maintain hope, with Bobby Brown and grandmother Cissy Houston holding a constant vigil by Bobbi Kristina’s bedside.
“It’s so confusing,” the family member said of Bobbi Kristina’s condition. “[But] everyone is still praying for her. That’s what matters.”
More on Bobbi Kristina Brown:
• Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Family Holds Vigil, Asks for Continued Prayer
• Bobbi Kristina’s Cousin: We’re Still Praying, ‘Though Doctors Don’t See Any Hope for Change’
• Family Gathering to Say Goodbye to Bobbi Kristina Brown
• Max Lomas, Who Initially Found Bobbi Kristina Brown Unresponsive, Just ‘Wants His Good Friend Back’
• Houston Family Had Restraining Order Against Bobbi Kristina’s ‘Husband’ Nick Gordon
• Bobbi Kristina and ‘Husband’ Nick Gordon Were Never Married
• Bobby Brown’s Bedside Song to Daughter Bobbi Kristina: ‘The Greatest Love of All’
• Were Drugs Involved with Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Near-Drowning?
• Kevin Costner on Bobbi Kristina Brown: ‘I Can’t Imagine’ What Her Family Is Going Through
• Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Family Keeping Hospital Bedside Vigil
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Is ‘Fighting For Her Life,’ Family Says
• For Bobbi Kristina Brown, Minutes Without Air ‘Could Be Grim’
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Still Unresponsive, According to Source
• Do Bobbi Kristina Browns’s Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About Why She Was Found Unresponsive?
• Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston’s Daughter
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in Tub
• Stars Rally Around Bobbi Kristina Brown
• Bobbi Kristina’s Husband Is Not the Bad Guy, Says Source
• Bobby Brown ‘Inconsolable’ Over Bobbi Kristina’s Hospitalization
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Recovery Would Be a Miracle, Says Source