1 of 11
2 of 11
3 of 11
"You'll know this artist as Beyoncé-Z."
– Stephen Merchant, before launching into a choreographed lip-sync performance of the pop star's hit "Single Ladies," on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
"She doesn't use the last name."– Jimmy Fallon, correcting his British guest
"She doesn't use the last name? We weren't notified in England of that."
– Stephen Merchant, in response
4 of 11
5 of 11
6 of 11
"If she is running, to your knowledge, blink twice."
– David Letterman, trying to get intel from former President Bill Clinton on wife Hillary's potential presidential run, on the Late Show with David Letterman
7 of 11
8 of 11
"This may be a little too much for me …"
– Nicki Minaj, on receiving two pairs of special Ellen-branded black thongs, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
9 of 11
"I mean, I was DJ'ing, but I was also pushing bags of weed; I was doing my work. I had to. I know that sounds corny, but this is the truth."
– Idris Elba, on his earlier struggles, to GQ
10 of 11
"I haven't had a cigarette in 6 years ... that's because I'm scared of my wife."
– President Barack Obama, on why he stopped smoking, to an attendee at the UN General Assembly meeting
11 of 11
Wild and Big Little Lies Costars Reese Witherspoon and Laura Dern Reunite for a Girls' Lunch
Police Called Twice in One Week to Scottie and Larsa Pippen’s Home for Domestic Disturbances
Cecilia Hart, Wife of James Earl Jones, Has Died After Ovarian Cancer Battle: Report
Puppy Love? Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Go Dog Food Shopping
Julia Roberts Presents Jess Cagle with the GLSEN Visionary Award