1 of 20
2 of 20
"Oh, oh my! Wow!"
– Al Roker, in response to Magic Mike star Joe Manganiello's "body roll" against a blushing Ann Curry, on the Today show
3 of 20
4 of 20
"I say to my daughter, 'That outfit is a little bit too risqué or revealing' and she looks at me and says, 'That's rich coming from you.'"
– Madonna, on the challenges she faces in parenting 15-year-old Lourdes, on The Graham Norton Show
5 of 20
6 of 20
7 of 20
8 of 20
9 of 20
"You're a little bigger than most of the girls I've done this to."
– Zac Efron, to the "Guillermo" stand-in he had to undress in a bra-unhooking contest, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
10 of 20
11 of 20
"If they have a problem with spokespeople, what about the Pillsbury Doughboy? He runs around without any pants on, basically begging for people to poke his belly. What kind of message is that?"
– Ellen DeGeneres, making light of the campaign launched by the anti-gay group One Million Moms to have her fired from her new JCPenney gig, on her daytime show
12 of 20
13 of 20
14 of 20
15 of 20
16 of 20
"Nothing says God bless the U.S.A. like a beret."
– The Campaign star Will Ferrell, who sported the French-inspired Team USA Olympic headpiece during an appearance on the Late Show
17 of 20
18 of 20
19 of 20
20 of 20
"We remain more than a collection of red states and blue states. We are and forever will be the United States of America."
– President Barack Obama, during his re-election acceptance speech in his Chicago hometown
Star Tracks: Karlie Takes Tokyo, Plus Kate, Andrew & More
Wild and Big Little Lies Costars Reese Witherspoon and Laura Dern Reunite for a Girls' Lunch
Police Called Twice in One Week to Scottie and Larsa Pippen’s Home for Domestic Disturbances
Cecilia Hart, Wife of James Earl Jones, Has Died After Ovarian Cancer Battle: Report
Puppy Love? Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Go Dog Food Shopping
Julia Roberts Presents Jess Cagle with the GLSEN Visionary Award