1 of 20
2 of 20
3 of 20
4 of 20
"When I first heard about the campaign to get me to host Saturday Night Live, I didn't know what Facebook was. And now that I do know what it is, I have to say it sounds like a huge waste of time."
– 88-year-old It girl Betty White, giving a shout-out to the social network during her SNL monologue
5 of 20
6 of 20
"When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.'"
– Lady Gaga, to Rolling Stone
7 of 20
8 of 20
"You are a fame whore is what you are."
– The Bachelor's Vienna Girardi, responding to her ex Jake Pavelka's disgust with her, on a Bachelor special following their split
9 of 20
"I had a show. Then I had a different show. Now I have a Twitter account."
– Conan O'Brien's bio description on his Twitter account after NBC gave The Tonight Show back to Jay Leno
10 of 20
"I know he knows who I am... He has to stop lying."
– Jersey Shore's Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, calling out President Barack Obama on his claim that he isn't familiar with the pint-size reality star, to E! online
11 of 20
12 of 20
"It's the performance of his career."
– Director Casey Affleck, admitting that his "documentary" featuring a wacked-out Joaquin Phoenix was really a mockumentary, to the New York Times
13 of 20
14 of 20
"Katy is sexy, which is good because if I don't have an orgasm every 15 or 16 minutes, I can become very difficult."
– Russell Brand, before saying "I do" to new wife Katy Perry, to Parade magazine
15 of 20
"If my sons [Sean and Jayden] told me they wanted to be in the entertainment business, I'd lock them in their rooms until they turned 30."
– Britney Spears, to Cosmopolitan
16 of 20
17 of 20
"I've heard a lot about these places, mostly from rap music. They're supposed to be pretty reputable, right? So I envisioned myself on a nice couch in stunna shades with T-Pain and Usher making it rain money. And it just wasn't like that."
– Zac Efron, 'fessing up to a strip club visit with HSM costar Corbin Bleu, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
18 of 20
"I was acting my way through the whole thing."
– Jeremy London, recalling how he survived his alleged abduction, to PEOPLE
19 of 20
20 of 20
Star Tracks: Scarlett Johansson Goes Pop, Plus Katy, Will & More
Robin Williams’ Widow Delivers Moving Speech on the Day of Their Anniversary
Nicole Richie Hosts the Environmental Media Awards, Plus More Stars Who Came Out for the Cause
Which Stars Made a Difference at Saturday's We Can Survive Concert? We Have the Pics!
Kerry Washington Says There's a 'Few Things I Wanna Get off My Chest' in Emotional Twitter 'Rant'