1 of 20
2 of 20
3 of 20
4 of 20
"When I first heard about the campaign to get me to host Saturday Night Live, I didn't know what Facebook was. And now that I do know what it is, I have to say it sounds like a huge waste of time."
– 88-year-old It girl Betty White, giving a shout-out to the social network during her SNL monologue
5 of 20
6 of 20
"When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.'"
– Lady Gaga, to Rolling Stone
7 of 20
8 of 20
"You are a fame whore is what you are."
– The Bachelor's Vienna Girardi, responding to her ex Jake Pavelka's disgust with her, on a Bachelor special following their split
9 of 20
"I had a show. Then I had a different show. Now I have a Twitter account."
– Conan O'Brien's bio description on his Twitter account after NBC gave The Tonight Show back to Jay Leno
10 of 20
"I know he knows who I am... He has to stop lying."
– Jersey Shore's Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, calling out President Barack Obama on his claim that he isn't familiar with the pint-size reality star, to E! online
11 of 20
12 of 20
"It's the performance of his career."
– Director Casey Affleck, admitting that his "documentary" featuring a wacked-out Joaquin Phoenix was really a mockumentary, to the New York Times
13 of 20
14 of 20
"Katy is sexy, which is good because if I don't have an orgasm every 15 or 16 minutes, I can become very difficult."
– Russell Brand, before saying "I do" to new wife Katy Perry, to Parade magazine
15 of 20
"If my sons [Sean and Jayden] told me they wanted to be in the entertainment business, I'd lock them in their rooms until they turned 30."
– Britney Spears, to Cosmopolitan
16 of 20
17 of 20
"I've heard a lot about these places, mostly from rap music. They're supposed to be pretty reputable, right? So I envisioned myself on a nice couch in stunna shades with T-Pain and Usher making it rain money. And it just wasn't like that."
– Zac Efron, 'fessing up to a strip club visit with HSM costar Corbin Bleu, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
18 of 20
"I was acting my way through the whole thing."
– Jeremy London, recalling how he survived his alleged abduction, to PEOPLE
19 of 20
20 of 20
It's Dirty Work, Work, Work: Rihanna Goes on Janitor Duty on the Set of Ocean's Eight
Star Tracks: Nikki Reed & Ian Somerhalder's Date Night, Plus Rihanna, SJP & More
La La Anthony Extends 'Support and Love' for BFF Kim Kardashian Two Months After Paris Robbery
Here's What the Proposal Looks Like in 2016