1 of 11
2 of 11
"I could find David Beckham naked in a cardboard box on my doorstep and I would drop him off at the pound."
– Olivia Wilde, on her preference for beau Jason Sudeikis, at Glamour magazine's These Girls monologue event
3 of 11
"[I'm] maybe too flirty. I'm an 18-year-old boy, and I like to have fun!"
– One Direction's Harry Styles, who isn't shying away from female attention, to Seventeen magazine
4 of 11
"Mariah came up with this cops and robbers theme, and I was like, 'Let's save that for the bedroom. We don't need to incorporate our children into that.'"
– Nick Cannon, on wife Mariah's Halloween idea for 18-month-old twins Monroe and Moroccan, on Rachael Ray
5 of 11
6 of 11
7 of 11
"I'm going to live until 105 and I'm going to show my thighs every day."
– Girls star Lena Dunham, defending her decision to wear short-shorts, at the New Yorker Festival
8 of 11
"Thank you for not taking shadoobies on the floor. And thank you for not being a cat. You were my dog the minute I laid eyes on you."
– Chelsea Handler, to her chow chow and German shepherd mix Chunk, in the new book A Letter to My Dog
9 of 11
10 of 11
11 of 11
ICYMI: All the Best Moments From Last Night’s Oscars, Plus Your Favorite Red Carpet Looks
Naomi Watts and Nicole Kidman Reunite, Plus Amy Adams, Kate Beckinsale & More
How Emma Stone Left Home at 14, Completed 'Project Hollywood' and Won Her First Oscar
Clark Gregg Remembers His Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Costar Bill Paxton: 'He Was like a Brother to Me'
How Mahershala Ali Overcame a Difficult Childhood, Found Islam and Won an Oscar