1 of 8
1. THEY CAN'T HELP BUT MAKE GOOFY FACES
The cast of Baywatch may be comprised of a team of actors, but one look through their Instagram accounts, and you'd swear they were all comedians. Plus, we can't help but fall for the new bromance that is Zac Efron and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. So cute.
2 of 8
2. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS PLANKING WITHOUT NAPPING
Just ask Kelly Rohrbach (she takes on Pamela Anderson's iconic character, C.J. Parker, in the film), who is further proof that sleep trumps exercise.
3 of 8
3. THE BEACH IS THEIR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Um, how can we score an invite to the set?
4 of 8
4. THE CAMEOS ARE OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD AWESOME
"Which Mitch is Mitch?" captions Johnson, who poses next to Baywatch veteran David Hasselhoff, who is set to star in the reboot.
5 of 8
5. THERE'S ALWAYS TIME FOR YOGA
You just know sun salutations are responsible for the cast's svelte physiques.
6 of 8
6. THEY'RE LITERALLY ONE WITH WATER
Nothing gets much better than that – especially for star Jack Kesy who is seen here taking a break from shooting on the beach, poolside.
7 of 8
7. THEY HAVE THE FUNNIEST FAN STORIES
Efron recently posted an Instagram photo of himself and a very eager fan, who ended up cracking his phone screen while trying to catch up to the Baywatch star for a selfie. "That's dedication so I'ma hook you up with a new phone my brother!," the actor writes.
8 of 8
8. THEY HAVE THE MOST ADORABLE COSTAR
The Rock is pretty much the luckiest human on earth right now.