Astronaut Chris Hadfield had us all riveted with his videos from space, where he illustrated the fascinating effects of zero-gravity on the mundane.
(Remember when he opened up a can of nuts in one oddly riveting clip?)
Now, in a new video to support the men’s cancer-awareness campaign Movember, the astronaut is showing the (not-so) fascinating effects of (totally having) gravity on the mundane.
Plus: The new “Gangnam Style,” the baby cheetah cam that is too cute to handle, and more of the most important – and random! – things online.
• Astronaut Chris Hadfield Shows Us the Effects of Gravity
Look – he’s pouring cereal and it’s going right into the bowl!
• Is Norazo’s "Wild Horse" the New "Gangnam Style"?
Oh, God, we hope this is the new “Gangnam Style, for the Halloween costumes alone.
• The Metro Richmond Zoo Launched a Baby Cheetah Cam
There are baby cheetahs. And they are ADORABLE. Cam is here, and you can watch the highlights below … over and over again.
• BadEngagementPhotos Is the Tumblr You Secretly Hope Your Frenemy Is On It’s not brand-new, but it’s amazingly cringeworthyand deserves a mention. Also, stop taking engagement photos on train tracks holding balloons, people! You’re not a train! Or a clown!
• Willie Nelson Has an Interesting – If Late – Take on Lance Armstrong’s Doping Scandal
As posted to his Facebook page.