1 of 10
"Just watching the piece with the kids it just takes me back to when we made them. Can't help but think about that. It's just amazing. It's like you take Jada Pinkett Smith and an obscure town in Mexico and some tequila and you end up with great kids!"
– Will Smith, offering candid details about baby making, at VH1's Dear Mama event
2 of 10
3 of 10
"I call him a lot of names. 'My Buh.' You know things start with 'baby' then it goes to 'bae' and then it goes all the way down to like 'buh' and soon I'm just going to go 'ugh' and he's going to know that I'm talking to him."
– Cameron Diaz, on her nickname for husband Benji Madden, to Ellen DeGeneres
4 of 10
"You go through massive grief – it is a death of a relationship, so it's utterly bewildering. Your identity, everything, changes."
– Helena Bonham Carter, on the demise of her 13-year romance with director Tim Burton, in the May edition of UK Harper's Bazaar
5 of 10
"We want to change what male entertainment has been for years. We want to make it better, it's time. I hate when I say it, but it's time to revolutionize and times are a changing so we've got to do some different stuff, make it more of a conversation rather than men going up there and telling you what you think is sexy."
– Channing Tatum, announcing Magic Mike Live in Las Vegas, on Facebook
6 of 10
"I had just gotten off a plane from South Korea, I was incredibly jet-lagged, and I couldn't take one more thing. I saw that photo, and I had to say something."
– Chloë Grace Moretz, on criticizing Kim Kardashian West's nude selfie on Twitter, in the June issue of Glamour
7 of 10
"Beyoncé is the most inspiring person I've ever had the pleasure of worshipping. Her talent, beauty, grace and work ethic are all in a league of their own. I appreciate you so much! Thank god for Beyoncé X."
– Adele, posting a photo with a blow-up size photo of Beyoncé, on Instagram
8 of 10
9 of 10
"I love the way I look and I won't support anyone who would feel a need to change the way I look to make me beautiful. Whether or not they realize it, it is a form of bullying, which I won't stand for."
– Rumor Willis, speaking out against a magazine's Photoshopped image of her, on Instagram
10 of 10
Prince Harry PEOPLE cover