You may have never seen bombshell model Charlotte McKinney before, but you’re about to see a whole lot of her – literally.
McKinney, 21, bares (almost) all in a sexy new Carl’s Jr. commercial that will air on the West Coast during the Super Bowl. The racy clip, advertising the fast food chain’s new all-natural burger, features the gorgeous blonde walking through a farmers’ market seemingly naked (covered by cleverly placed fruits and vegetables), and of course, ends with a shot of her taking a big bite out of the sandwich.
Here are five things to know about the Super Bowl commercial star:
1. People are dubbing her the next Kate Upton – but she doesn’t see herself that way.
“Personally, I don’t compare myself at all to her,” McKinney told Fox News. “I think we’re two totally different people but I admire her business aspect of her career. I think she s done an amazing job.”
2. She stars in Guess’s new lingerie campaign.
McKinney posted a sneak peek of the ads on her Instagram page – which has 246k followers!
3. Speaking of Instagram, McKinney believes the social media platform is responsible for accelerating her career success.
“For a while I was having trouble with agencies, and no one really wanted to sign me,” she told Fox News. “I had some agents that weren’t really pushy, so I took to Instagram and was like, ‘This is my portfolio, I m going to work it.’ ”
4. McKinney began pursuing modeling full-time at the age of 17.
According to Esquire, McKinney dropped out of school early to pursue her modeling career in part because of “bullying and girls being mean.” (We’re sure those bullies are eating their words right about now.)
5. She’s proud of her curves, even if they mean she may never be a runway model.
“I’m embracing what I have,” the Florida native told Esquire. “I’m a curvier bombshell with big boobs. I’m not high-fashion. I don’t do runway. You won’t see me at Fashion Week.”