1 of 25
"I feel so embarrassed."
– Miley Cyrus, apologizing before the release of her back-baring Vanity Fair photo, to PEOPLE
2 of 25
– Project Runway season four winner Christian Siriano, on everything
3 of 25
"This song is for the emotionally retarded. You might know a few people who fall into that category. God knows I do."
– Madonna, performing in Boston after the announcement of her divorce from Guy Ritchie
4 of 25
"You know, they say the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull? Lipstick."
– Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, introducing herself to voters at the Republican National Convention
5 of 25
"I can see Russia from my house!"
– Tina Fey, impersonating Gov. Sarah Palin, on Saturday Night Live
6 of 25
"I sit there and I'll look back and I'm like: I'm a smart person. What the hell was I thinking?"
– Britney Spears, reflecting on her erratic behavior from the beginning of the year, in MTV's documentary For the Record
7 of 25
"And now she'll cook and clean for me."
– Ellen DeGeneres, joking about Portia de Rossi's domestic duties as her new wife, to PEOPLE
8 of 25
"I cried my eyelashes off."
– Oprah Winfrey, on her reaction to then-presidential nominee Barack Obama's acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention
9 of 25
"Welcome to the makeup sex."
– Host Jon Stewart, acknowledging the end of the writers strike as he opened the 80th Annual Academy Awards
10 of 25
"For my Blake, my Blake incarcerated."
– Amy Winehouse, giving a shoutout to her jailed husband Blake Fielder-Civil, as she swept the Grammy Awards
11 of 25
12 of 25
13 of 25
"It's great for the sex life."
– Angelina Jolie, on the perks of pregnancy, to Entertainment Weekly
14 of 25
15 of 25
"I'm f---ing Matt Damon."
– Sarah Silverman, in her Emmy Award winning mock video for boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel, on the 5th anniversary of his late night show
16 of 25
Ben Affleck: "Thank God my daughter is too young [to understand]."
Jimmy Kimmel: "Well, she's our daughter now."
– After Kimmel and Affleck revealed their star-studded revenge video – "I'm F–ing Ben Affleck" – on Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon
17 of 25
"I can snort you under the table."
– Elton John, bickering with a tipsy Lily Allen onstage, at the GQ Men of the Year Awards
18 of 25
"Even the airport-security guy in Canada asked me, 'So, is it true?' "
– Samantha Ronson, on the widespread curiosity about her relationship with Lindsay Lohan, to Harper's Bazaar
19 of 25
"I toot under the sheets, I spend a lot of money and I can belch the ABC's."
– Jessica Simpson, on what her boyfriends put up with, to PEOPLE
20 of 25
"If I can't get the girl, why don't I just tell her I'm John Mayer?"
– John Mayer, spoofing his songwriting abilities, on Funnyordie.com
21 of 25
"I just want to say, it's not bad to wear a promise ring, because not everyone, guy or girl, wants to be a slut."
– Jordin Sparks, addressing the night's digs about the Jonas Brothers and their promise rings, while presenting at the MTV Video Music Awards
22 of 25
"I won't go to a club now for less than $100,000."
– Spencer Pratt, on how he makes a living courtesy of his Hills fame, to David Letterman
23 of 25
"Maybe you're the problem."
– David Letterman, suggesting to Lauren Conrad a possible reason why she has issues with all of her Hills friends, on Late Show
24 of 25
"I'm still sober!"
– Tatum O'Neal, following her arrest for buying cocaine, to The New York Post
25 of 25
"She's just fat!"
– Felicity Huffman, squashing the pregnancy rumors surrounding her Desperate Housewives' costar Eva Longoria Parker, to PEOPLE
Shahs of Sunset Star Golnesa 'GG' Gharachedaghi Files for Divorce
Here's What Harry Styles, Emma Stone & More of Your Fave Celebs Smell Like
NFL's Larry English & WAGS' Nicole Williams: Our Wedding Album (with Black Bridesmaids Dresses!)
Kourtney Kardashian & Younes Bendjima Aren't Built to Last — but Fling 'Serves a Purpose for Now': Source
18 Celebs Who've Opened Up About Life During & After Divorce