1 of 10
"Oh sorry! Didn't mean to touch you there."
– Brad Paisley, accidentally fondling presenter Miss Piggy's bosom
2 of 10
3 of 10
"It's just hard not to sing every song. It's hard not to go, 'Hey, Lionel ... [sings] Hello? You're a Commodore, man!'"
– Gary LeVox, gushing over Lionel Richie, with whom Rascal Flatts performed "Dancing on the Ceiling" during the CMT pre-show
4 of 10
5 of 10
"I don't know where he's at. So I brought my other date: Jack Daniel's."
– Kellie Pickler, on the absence of husband Kyle Jacobs during the CMT pre-show
6 of 10
7 of 10
"I would look forward, if I was a viewer, to me tripping Kenny as he comes out on the stage. And be like, 'I told you b–h!'"
– Blake Shelton, on his faux rivalry with Kenny Loggins, with whom he performed "Footloose" during the CMT pre-show
8 of 10
"I hate to admit this, but I don't work out. Don't hate me!"
– American Idol alum Lauren Alaina, telling PEOPLE how she dropped 25 lbs. by eating healthy
9 of 10
"It's called, 'It Ain't My Baby, Baby'!"
– a Bieber-costumed Little Jimmy Dickens, alluding to the pop star's paternity scandal
10 of 10